Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Blogging

Blogging. Not my favorite activities, honestly. I make this blog just for fun or spread informations I get when I’m browsing. Or I tell my unforgettable experience. I blog maybe just 2 times a months, or once a week.  Blogging is really different with tweeting or updating status on Facebook. We can’t tell our days everyday witha short text. My opinion, it just makes blog useless. For example, post a new post on useless blog like this :
“Today, when I woke up I found my sister are sleeping besides me. After that I took a bath, have a breakfast with a slice of bread with peanut butter, then going to school as usual. At school, I have an mathematics exam and I couldn’t finished it. How poor I am! Before get home I see my crush are playing basketball on basketball court. He looks so handsome! Then I get home and have a luch with fried rice. At the afternoon, I’m going to my Japanese course and took a shower when I get home again. When the night comes, I finished my Physics homework and go to sleep. It sucha boring day! Blablablabla....”
See? Sometimes it’s okay to make a post like that, but if ALL of your post consist of that unimportant things? Deactivate your blog, please.
Sorry for make this post and you feel I am wrong. This is just my personal opinion.

No comments: