Monday, July 19, 2010

Saturday - After SMANSA'S Orientation

AAAHHHH I don't know how to tell you how tired how fun and how can I be the coordinator for XB lol
After school orientation (It takes a few days, I mean, three days), And I can be one of the committees, In saturday, we are committees and our junior spend our time for fun~


I can uploading some photos (with me inside) in this post cekitout ~~~>


In front of hall with Sri, Harme, Kak Icus, Shika, Memet, Kak Assi, and Oji


Me (smiling) with some of my junior^^ (I mean, many) (Guess between these junior which one could be my crush?) :P




In front of hall (again) with some of committees before closing ceremony




Me (from right to  left) then the victim (she's having birthday) Adil, Manda, and Mirzha. Happy Birthday!!




Honestly, I have more to tell but.... I just lazy :p

No comments: