Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Top 5 Most Influential Songs of My Life

               Do you like to listening music? Got a favorite song? Surely yes. Music is something that can give much of an effect for our lives. Just by listening to certain music, we can cry, happy, can make we suddenly calm even can also increase our excitement.In my opinion, music is something that can be so influential. Just because of ONE song, I can remember what happened to me on that time, I can reminiscing something important for me... And one song can change my life forever. I have soooooooooooo many influential songs that really 'gives' something for my life, but the top 5 are these:


1. You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift 



Profound Lyrics:                      " I'm the one who makes you laugh when you know you're about to cry
I know your favorite songs and you tell me about your dreams
I think I know where you belong. I think I know it's with me.

Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you?
Been here all along so why can't you see?
You belong with me "
 
 
This song is really mean to me. Why? It really fits for me to describe my feelings to someone who've made me 'think big' so damn much. Its for the people who I consider to understand me, who I think is important for me. He ever said he love me, he is the only reason I go to school whenever I hate that place. And NOW, He is already in a relationship with a girl I know so well and never asked me about my feeling. Yeah... actually He is not mesmerized me anymore. But he is the most beautiful moments and I won't forget him even though we are apart and I don't love him anymore.


2. One Time by Justin Bieber



Profound Lyrics:                      " ALL OF THE WORDS IN THIS SONG ARE MY FAVORITE!"

Yeah, One Time! This song is the very first song of Justin Bieber that could make me crazy with him! Without this song, I thought I won't  fall in love with Justin Bieber. I won't be Beliebers! Haha lol but I'm sure without this song I still heart all of Jusitn's songs <3


3. Nakushita Kotoba by No Regret Life
 

 Profound Lyrics:                      " Kotae no denai yoru to hitohira no nukumori to
                                                           haruka kanata no akogare to
                                                          tada sore dake wo kurikaeshi boku wa ikite iru"

English translation :                    " Nights when I can't find an answer
                                                           and a single drop of warmth, 
                                                          and my longing for something far away
                                                         I'm spending my whole life just repeating those things over and over."

Remember "Naruto"? I used to watched this cartoon when I was at grade 8. And one of that soundtrack is this song, Nakushita Kotoba.  I really like this song. Just so close to me... I always spend my whole to repeating those THINGS over and over;  loving someone who won't love me.


4. Disenchanted by My Chemical Romance
  
 
 
Profound Lyrics:                                       " If i'm so wrong (so wrong, so wrong)
How can you listen all night long? (all night long, all night long)
Now will it matter after i'm gone?
Because you never learned a god damned thing

You're just a sad song

With nothing to say
About a life long wait for a hospital stay
Well if you think that I'm wrong
This never meant nothing to you."

No need to explain. I love this song from the first time I hear this. When I listen to this song, I always remember my 'close' friends at Junior High School... Who used to be best I have ever had  ~.~


5. Down To Earth by Justin Bieber
 
 

Profound Lyrics:                                       "So tell me how could I ever be normal somehow
You tell me this is for the best,
So tell me why am I in tears
             So far away and now I just need you here."
 
 My parents used to fighting, arguing each other until they mention this words, Divorce. I got shocked, and this song actually helps me alot. I feel like I'm not alone. And Thanks God, they are not separated. They make peace and we could gathering as a harmonious family back :")

No comments: