Monday, August 1, 2011

Blogless---

Wow... It was a long time ago since I posted something on this site. Have I already forgotten my blog? Absolutely not, I just.... you know, blogless for a couple months.

Now what should I write? Still the same as yesterday, now I'm still affected by the blogsless- syndrome. What is blogless anyway? Actually it's just words from my own personal dictionary; it is a time where I do not know and not too eager to write something on my blog. So you can't find the meaning of this word on Oxford Dictionary or Google Translate B)
Like I said before, I'm still on my blogless syndrome. So, don't expect for something-useful if you continue to read this post. YOOOO LEAVE THIS PAGE NOW!!!!



Lol but if you still stay tune on this page, it would be nice if I give you a little appreciation. What kind of appreciation? A big thanks to you, blog readers :) Hahaha feel disappointed? Hopefully not, because, just for your information, do you know if word "thank you" is the hardest word to be spoken in this world just like the "sorry" word?
Well..... I think I just spamming your dashboard. But I have rights to that, right? Just like Twitter, my blog, my rules.

Catcha later!

With love,
Alexander Amin Caspar Keynes (Skandar Keynes)'s future wife.

 Bonus for reading this post: :pppppppppppppppp


for me, he is the most handsome boy all around the world hahaha
 
his signature :)
 Nb: Well, if I have much time I'll tell you why Skandar Keynes is in here, and become part of this post lol honestly I don't know why I just love him

1 comment:

Benyamin said...

love JB....
template blog nya bagguusss
nice blog
visit + follow back me yeahhh
http://benyaminginting.blogspot.com/