Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Glasses

             Yesterday, my mom bought me a new glasses. I was so glad to knew that start from now I did not have to move to the closest chair from whiteboard in my class anymore. So happy to saw the writing on the whiteboard doesn't grey-coloured anymore. Well, my left-eye suffered from a combination of abnormalities. That means my eyes suffered minus and astigmatism. I was minus 0.5 and astigmatism is also 0.5. Meanwhile my right eye does not have astigmatism but only minus 0.5. But still despite the minus was small, I could not see clearly objects or writings that were located far away from me .

 my glasses

         Sure I've always been conscious that my eyes was hard to see something far or we called it minus.But since I sit on this 2nd grade of senior high school, I feel sorrow in teaching and learning in the classroom because I was sitting in the back and in the corner of class. It was right if I could not record the task or notes correctly from my chair.
And yeah, that was not big problem anymore.  Now I have my own glassess!!! To help me seeing. ( I felt so old-_-)

Personal Notes : I have alerady change my avatar on Twitter and my profile pictures on Facebook into my pictures with glasses.... No comment.  It was not wrong if I want to be a little  narcissistic right?

it's me yeah meeeeh 

  
don't ask me why I look so....euh

No comments: