Friday, November 12, 2010

Why "Unexpected"?

Last night I changed my header. I changed it from 'deaandiany's' into 'Unexpected' That's what I felt right now. I have known well that my friends love me, as long as I know I didn't have haters, yet.
But just it. I always know if someone want to talk to me they may just getting bored and don't know who to talk with. But I'm not so desperate like you thought of course. I knew some of them talk to me sincerely from their deepest heart haha. Yeah... once again, I'm still unexpected. Many people doesn't care if I am not appeared at school or anywhere I should in. Many people doesn't even ever thought what words they should use to insulted me or make me smile. Many people doesn't need to know if I am happy or sad. Many people doesn't ever make any plan what could they do for make simple surprises on my birthday...
The point is, no one care with me.
Sometimes I envy with someone who get bullyed by others (Yes, I'm not lying!) It means that even people hate them but people care with them even they just wanna make em suffered.
And I really envy with anyone who got surprised on their birthday. Really. Envy. Until this second I am 16 and no one ever made a surprise for me even my own bestfriend. Sad? Honestly yes. But I keep smiling because friendship not depends on any birthday surprise, ryt?
Whatever. I just hoped on my sweet seventeen next year someone will give me unforgettable surprises...lol how stupid I am, expecting for surprise that never came.

No comments: