Saturday, November 20, 2010

Saturday? Holiday? What A Stratled Moment

I am sure I am not excessive giving title like this. Yes, SMA Negeri 1 Pontianak, place where I'm schooling is one of the most parsimonious school to give holiday to their students. As long as I learn here my school which called 'Independent School Category' It just gives us a holiday when there are important events or national holidays such as Idul Fitri holidays or Christmas Day. The rest they did give holiday like other schools but with much less time than other schools. If another school have holidays about 3 days, our school have only 2 or even 1 day. Sometimes, uh actually, it always makes me envy-_-



Well today, what a coincidence, like the miracles that fall from the sky (okay I'm too over) MY SCHOOL HAVE HOLIDAY WHILE OTHERS SCHOOL DO NOT! How much fun haha. Why today's my school gets off while others do not? It turns out the teachers who teach at my school have to attend training IHT (I forget the stands)
Yeah anyway it's not important to think anymore right? The only important thing today is I can spend my time at home all day from morning until night. Coupled with next day is Sunday as well. I will make a cup of coffee milk and spread the happiness~
Ugh too many unimportant posts in this blog. Sorry for spamming. I just want to tell the world how glad I am just because one day -_-

No comments: