Sunday, December 19, 2010

Lie

What do you think about lying? Sucks? Disgusting? Inappropriate? Whatever you say I will not take any actions. I have personal experience about lying. I ever did it. Yes, lying. Of course! Everyone in this world ever do it No matter if it just once on their lifetime, everyone must be lying. But what if I do it continously to my closest friends? You might be thinks I am so damn evil. I called myself as a LIAR! One thing you should know, Lying doesn't always purpose to be wicked. Why? Because sometimes, it happened without any motivation. It comes without any please. It comes on its way and I don't know why it begin.
Honestly, when I was in grade 7, I said to my best friend, "I have a boyfriend! Now I'm going steady." or something like that. It was not true, but she asked me to tell how it happened, how could I know him, etc. I don't have any strength to say "Sorry, it just a kidding." or "It is not true, I'm lying" but I started to tell a bullshit. I don't know what I said all I know It just a bullshit. There is a little pain on my deepest heart after I did it but when they ask me to tell more I can't force myself to stop. And yeah that's how my bullshit life story begin.









                                                                                           pictures by Google

A year passed and my bullshit story becomes more and more serious. I told my best friends that some boys are falling in love with them. I made them happy even though it just a lie. I am so scared if someday they know I was lying so I started to slowly make they forget but suddenly they know it. They were so angry but time passed and they forgave me. Until this second they might be still not forget what I have done. I don't know. I regret for what I've done, I know karma does exist and I don't know where when and how karma will come to me.
And actually I wrote this just to make they believe that I NEVER lying in purpose to wicked them. And I really hate it if anyone ask me why I did it. I just don't know...

No comments: