Friday, June 18, 2010

First Cut is The Deepest

Hello
It’s been so long I never check or post something in my blog ryt?
Well today I wanna tell you something....about feeling.
Yea, I always fell in love with someone and they never love me back. Now I want to recalled my memories about my first love (y)

As an example, my first love, when I’m sitting on seventh grade. Just call him Ax. Actually he is one of most-handsome-boy in my class....also school ._. Me as a young teenager got crush on him. And after 2 months I know him, I must realize that he’s already have girlfriend. Deg. You know? I’m crying. If I remember that moments again, I’m laughing. I think so funny I can waste my time for crying for someone who (actually) never love me. *yea, I love him and I do not force him to do the same thing, right?
But now, in this day, I have new analogy about my feel three years ago. What is it? I realize the only one thing makes me crying on Ax is because First cut is the deepest!
Why? Because it’s my first love. Why? Because first cut is the deepest!



I can prove it (personal experience). After getting hurt by Ax, when I’m falling in love with anyone, I would never crying for him too much. (It depends on girl’s personal character)
So why now I tell you this? Because I just want to share! lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

logically