Saturday, June 5, 2010

one of annoying day

So I would like to tell my last day in my class today
Hell yeah.... you know? I got the second highest score in my class on english subject.
Perhaps you think I got 9 or 8 for my score but you are totally wrong.
My english test score is.... is.... 7,5!
Wtf, I never got 7 on english. this is the first time in my life damn haha -_-

Good news, I got the highest score on listening test in not-high-scores huft
Hmmm and I got some panic attact when I lost my physics exercise!
So annoying when I know that some of my friends from other class STEAL IT! -_-
Fyi, it's not funny at all, jerks. You can tell me if you want to borrow it hhhhh

After this moment(?) I am going to my friend's home, Lia... to do something that hmhmhm urkh to copy the mathematics questions for examination ups -_- My classmates get the letter when Mrs.Yovita, my math teacher go out from my class for a few mintues. Unfortunately, when my classmates open the letter, THE PARFUME (yeah, perfume!!) Is fall down and makes score letter get WET -_-
When Mrs.Yovita come back to class, she did not realize about the perfume, or that We have already copy the questions of math exam next Monday~
That's great. And I hope she never realize it, FOREVER

Now, I just arrived at home after get 'the quest' So tired and hungry


Personal Note : Eh, I think my prince charming really do not care with me :( Me? Just like his friend like the other girl :(( Oh and I......miss my time with him, especially when He sitting next to me :((((

No comments: