Friday, June 4, 2010

LUCKY MOMENTS IN THIS DAY

I just wanna tell some LUCKY MOMENTS IN MY DAY TODAY!!!
Haha I took my score for traditional dance and yeah... eventhough its not good enough (I can call it just like Imma rubbish in my group) but I DID IT!
I feel like my life could be better than before haha.
Hope I can get into SCIENCE CLASS in next 11th grade so I won't see traditional dance subject anymore. Wish me luck!!!! xoxo

After that, my class, XE just did some remedial of chemistry and I......did it. haha hell I'm so stupid in chemistry but I like this subject moreeeee than math or damn-traditional-dance

Next, Mr. Nordi, my residental education teacher (PKN) does not teach because of we do not need materials to studied anymore. That's great.

And............... I just tell my feels to someone I got crushed  in. Really. But He might be thought that I'm just kidding him. I tell him I feel comfortable when I'm with him lol. And he laughs. Whatever~ 


AAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE THIS DAY!!!!!!!! 

No comments: