Monday, June 21, 2010

Over Capacity

Yeah, when I wrote this, Twitter.com must be over capacity now and I hate this moment -_-
@twitter said that over capacity always appear when @justinbieber (KYAAA) online and replied his fans, but now, it can not be proved because Twitter always over capacity EVERYDAY!
It will over capacity even @justinbieber online or not.

Well Idk what really happens on Twitter programs, but I hope over capacity is the great ways to make twitter better (i am not sure with this, at all) for example, over capacity makes twitter users get back their tweets, or the followers increase instantly(?) lol impossible
So what is the real definition of OVER CAPACITY? It means twitter get too many tweets in the same time until Twitter can not posted all of them, I think. Lol actually I have ever think that Twitter just want to make itself exist (hah stupid -_-)
Sometimes I want to know why Twitter used this pictures for tell us it's on over capacity? lol




At ends, just one sentence : I hope twitter make Over Capacity as it memories :p
NB : follow @deaandiany on Twitter now! you will know who I am

No comments: