Sunday, June 20, 2010

What can meant nothing

Actually I wrote this on Saturday night, but I was posted this in Sunday afternoon. Check this out!


Well I was there on this Saturday night. Doing nothing, and suddenly remember that I have a website powered by Blogger :p

When I wrote this, I was istening to my favorite song 3 years ago, Disenchanted by My Chemical Romance.
I loved some words in this song, so close to my heart



“And if you think that I’m wrong, this never meant, nothing to you”


These words always reminds me and makes me believe that what I’ve ever did with someone, if he/she didn’t mind, would never meant something.

Still didn’t get my point? For example, when we loved someone who doesn’t love us back.
We gave him everything he want, but if he didn’t mind it cames from you, this would be nothing. Even he love  that things so much, but If he was expecting it comes from other (his crush, perhaps) the first reaction would be occured in his face is : Disappointed. Later he would smile, laugh, even hug and kiss you! That’s the reaction for ‘something’ you give, not for who gives it.



Yeah, this analogy might be different with acceptable or wise person. Most of them thought that “Give anything to anyone without hope anything from anyone” But, in fact, just for your information, every human being always has some motivation to help people or give something to people. These could be :” I give you this, I hope you forgive me” or “This is rose for you. I hope our relationship will lasts forever *damn I want this lol*”

Because feedback not always meant things or money. It could be expectation. And expectation could be the motivation for help or give something.

No comments: